Modifying your panorama application settings;
We have designed the application in such a way that we have given you the freedom to make small amendments to your tour.
These settings include;
- The "settings.txt" file that is found in the root directory of the Panoramas application
- Changing the name of a tour folder
- Changing how long an individual panorama is active for (duration of view)
- Changing the background and foreground colors of the app
- Changing the Apps header image & logo
- Changing the end "remove your headset now" banner image
- Adding or deleting panoramic images.
background=#104560 foreground=#9E3B18 text=#FFFFFF showTitles=true screenTimeout=30 vrMode=true
When you first open the settings.txt file you will see a number of user changeable options, see example above.
background=#104560 foreground=#9E3B18 text=#FFFFFF
The following three lines of text simply refer to the HEX code values for colors, in which you can change yourself to customise the look and feel of the app. Need help finding the right colour? Visit this page to find out a what the HEX code is for your chosen colours.
This line refers to if you would like to have the tour names below the icons showing. Please only use "true" or "false". Anything else may cause the app to crash.
The first line is the screen timeout selection in seconds, and the second line instructs the app to open the panoramas in VR mode as default. Please do not change these lines.