If you bought the offline version of your virtual tour, you can access a non-internet connected version on the following platforms;
- Desktop, including Windows (x32 bit, and x64 bit) and Macintosh
- Mobile including Apple and Android tablet devices.
Download the offline file viewer from here;
- "PanoTour Viewer" [link to download page]
HOW TO USE:
The following details is how to open and use the offline panorama program.
- Download the virtual tour file and "PanoTour Viewer" program from the links above
- Install the PanoTour Viewer program
- Unzip any files you were given to your offline virtual tour program to a folder on your computer
- Open the *.PTV file with the PanoTour Viewer program.
- for the best experience use the "Open in Browser" link at the top of the program window. This will open the tour in your web browser - the way it was designed to be viewed.