As today’s students continually increase their expectations of digital technology, Universities and RTOs need to create more sophisticated online experiences to engage prospective students and meet their recruitment targets.
While open days and walking tours once provided students with their first taste of your campus and facilities, the way that prospective students are researching education providers is changing. More students than ever before turning to the internet to analyse your offering and compare institutions before even deciding to attend an open day.
With official institution websites perceived as an essential research source by 71% of millennials(1), it’s imperative that you showcase your facilities online in an engaging way to leave a lasting impression on the student. This is particularly important for international students who are now even more likely to do online research before speaking to a local agent.
Virtual tours are being used by higher education providers all over the world to create interactive online experiences that engage prospective students whether they’re researching on their laptop from home, or comparing universities on their mobile on their way to school. Many are benefiting from these immersive experiences, which are becoming more affordable and easily adaptable to meet the marketing objectives of both small and large institutions.
Virtual Tour packages
We create Virtual Tours in as little as 3 weeks which can be loaded onto your website, used in multiple marketing channels (eg. social media) and sent directly to prospective students and their parents. We've done Student Accommodation tours and facilities tour for many different school groups with a wide variety of complexity and styling to match your branding.
Virtual Tour package base inclusions:
- 3D site plan/map tour of your campus and/or facilities
- High definition panoramic images which can you can use in future marketing activity
- Online virtual tour player that is self-hosted using existing school infrastructure (we can host the tour for simplicity and ease of updates at additional cost)
- Ability to embed video, audio, images, drone imagery/video, maps, 3D dollhouse tours of individual models etc.
- Ability to develop new video, and image content for further marketing for your school.
- Add on Virtual Reality viewers to showcase your school in Virtual Reality.
For more information, a call back or a quote please enquire here [link, Google forms].
- Redlynch State High School, visit http://bit.ly/2HlD4c6
- JCU Cairns - UniLodge Accommodation, visit
- Gosford High, visit http://bit.ly/2q1QnnD
(1)‘How do millennial's research university?’ QS, 2017